Saturday, September 22, 2007

Truth Brings Reconciliation

Uncertainty finally starting to fade its way... the Truth soemtimes hurt initially... but only the Truth shall set u free.... somehow i feel that the truth really sets one person free... and when truth is being surfaced... reconciliation and forgiveness comes... but thinking have to be changed in order to have an inward change in mindset and naturally outward change in action...

I really wanna thank (I keep thanking ppl haha) my group of frens who come together and send someone to tell me the truth... i am really grateful that my frens would take the effort to come together to discuss wats wrong... i am very touched and i feel assured by ur efforts and what u all did... cos if they dun care they would not have done those things... yupz... somehow what is being mentioned is the truth... its hurts initially but after a while... it really somehow let me thought thru... what he (they) really helps me by knowing what i should not do now... so that i can start to bridge frenships with my circle of frens once again.... i will try... i know is kind of hard and it takes time...

I know i gotta watch what i speak and stop thinking too much and reading too deep or even having some wishful thinkings... yupz... i seriously need help too... cos i know its not easy! cos i realise such problem has already been around in my teenage yrs till now... im not gd with my words... sometimes things i say might offend ppl without knowing.. so wanna say sorry to those i have offended or irritated...

Yupz... after everything... i feel much better.... thanks again for the concerns... i am thankful that my frens would point out wats wrong and gave me a chance... and most of all wanna thank God that i have wonderful frens around me despite of me straining the frenship unknowningly... may our frenships strengthen and move to another level =)