Friday, September 21, 2007

Hopeful

Hi there... Wanna Thank Those who shown thier concern... all ur concerns reassure me in someways... was mugging EC2303 today and think about what should i start to do to pull myself out from the pit... I know myself to be very poor in terms of PR (People Relationship)... I am very random and kind of lame... for the past many yrs trying very hard to improve my PR skills... i know sometimes i talk to ppl... ppl tend to think i am a very proud person... actually i also dunno about it until ppl told me... yupz... dunno why i feel kind of inferior when i make eye contact with ppl... but will try my best to do more... yupz... think i should start to work on things that i have... rather than focus too much on things that i don't have... trying to put in more effort in building quality frenships... i know it will take some time... but will try my best... yeah.... at the same time think gotta study well to do well for this semester.... tml will mark the end of 1st half of the semester... mid terms are coming... gotta buckle up the seatbelt and go forth in full gear soon....

Therefore, i feel much better now... i know is kind of hard to cope with the uncertainty now... but i know it takes time for things to work out... although i know along the way there might be more dissapointments but i know i will still able to see the sun shine again... yeah... everything will be afresh now and forget the past.... Although i fell... but i will stand up and walk again... once again the title... keep walking =) Thanks ppl once again!