Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mid Semester Break

Hey there... Currently blogging before i go for FASS Students' Club Thank You Dinner at Peninsula Hotel near Funan... Mid Semester Break will be over soon... which marks my Hell week for me in week 7 and 8. For week 7 and 8 mainly i will be having 2 Mid term exams which is EC2373 on Friday of week 7 and EC2303 on Tuesday of week 8 and im not prepared for it!! ahhhhh!!!! So far for the whole week i haven been sick, then started to do my SSD2210 group tutorial presentation and tml will be going to school to do my EC3322 Tutorial which need to be handed up on monday of week 7 which has a weightage of 10%... so any kind soul pls pray for me yeah?

After everything that had happened for the past week i learn many things in fact was reminded about it... yeah... frenship cannot be taken for granted... for me i now just want to be myself... to be a person that is a blessing to my frens around me... therefore i still got lots to change and learn.... a lot of my frens are nice... they have been accomodating and forgiving... I wanna thank the person who took the courage and represent the whole group to tell me the truth... yeah u are being appreciated yeah? how wonderful God place wonderful frens around u... during the bad times i thought i was doom... but chance has been given to me and the truth is being spelt out... therefore now i feel very releived... Indeed God is great... so now i will try my best yeah =)

Recently i have been talking with various frens... on about how to spend our semester break in decemeber... this is what i am considering:

- Diving in Krabi (Thailand)?

- Diving in Cebu (Phillipines)?

- Australia Road Trip?

- Chalet with my OG peeps?

- Bangkok?

- Taiwan?

- Learn something during the Holidays like Enriched Air Diver Course or Wakeboarding?

Interested parties pls msg me online to discuss about it yeah or tag on my tagboard!!! Hahaha... school work is a chore but think of the upcoming holidays i hope i can joyfully spend with my frens yeah... hahaha jia you all my frens who is going thru Sem 1 of 07/08 all the best!!! lets find time to mug and go thru this together!!! Azaa Azaa!!!