Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thanks People For Responding To The Call For Help

Hi!! Thank you to all the ppl who responded to the call for helping my fren... you all have made a difference by contributing your part to register... my fren now is currently safe!!! yeah!!! Think i spam in my Yahoo groups until some not very kind ppl thought is a spam... i also heard that somehow i create a bad impression in all the yahoo groups as I'm in seen as a spammer... but who cares when a person is in need of help... like what Xinyu said is true... you know u are doing the right thing you dun have to worry yeah =) ... Anyway many things has happened during these few days and here's a summary:

1) I've Started my first run in dunno how many years. Yeah! Tml will run again.

2) These past few months i have been struggling in many areas. I had a gd chat with Joyce my fren. Somehow yah i realised i had a huge struggle inside of me... for example.. trying not to think so much yet u still think so much.... u know what i trying to say? yeah... so such type of struggle i had it for many years... especially in the area of Friendship and Relationship... yeah as usual...

3) Due to many types of stress like school stress in Yr 1 Sem 2, Emotional Stress which i had it most of the time during these few months and Busy Schedule.... Im BALDING.... yes at 24 years old... i didn't realise until my hairstylist told me when she feels my hair when i when for a cut... she says my hair is significantly thinner than a few months back... asking me am i having a lot of stress??

4) Missed Army Open House 07... hmmm shall go again next time ba =)

5) Congrates to all my frens who graduated from School Of Theology 2007 on Sunday!

6) Happy Birthday to Ching Cheng and Happy 21st Birthday to Jamie!!!

Yupz... somehow went through a lot... as i was in church on sunday... somehow i felt that i went through so much emotion turmoil... but i never blame God for what i went through... the world is imperfect.... filled with many imperfect ppl... causing many dissapointments and hurt... is like even the whole church of ppl forsake me i will still go to church no matter wat... even the worst case where i am barred from going to one church i will still go another.... cos i make a promise that no matter what i will never leave God becos i love God... yeah... somehow through these i learn to be stronger in my emotions and building my faith for a blessed future although sometimes things might be so "foggy" ahead where u cannot see the good things coming ahead... i am still hoping for good things that i am promised and the things i desire... all the wait is worth while...

Yeah... finally... next week going to hand in my tutorial for EC3322 Industrial Organisation... seen the question... all i had in my head was ????? .... hahaha so anybody can help pls help me ok? thanks! and before i go heres a couple of pictures of my fren's hamsters =)