Monday, September 24, 2007

Moving On

Was very sick on sunday and today... was diagnosed with gastric flu... slept almost the wholeday today... feel so wasted... wanna study also dun have the strength to do it.. and sunday night was miserable... but now much better... just that a bit dissapointed today miss the Sentosa outing...

Anyway through all the things has happened in the past 1-2weeks... now i am moving on with life... yupz... although sometimes i am kind of worried i might offend someone again... cos i know im not gd with my words... but i will still try my best yeah... so currently hope that my frenship with other ppl will start to heal and will be better! yeah... i know it takes time but hope it does not take too long...

Indeed God and my frens makes up a big deal in my life... they make up my life as a whole... i keep saying thanks cos i know such things cannot be taken for granted like frens... it takes a long time to build frenship but out of foolishness a frenship no matter how close it can be with just a mistake will cause the frenship to be on the rocks... yeah...