Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just a Little Ranting

Yeah as the title suggests... this post is a negative post... but will blog something better soon... but this few days i seem to feel very moody... dunno y also... is like... somehow u feel that u are not good enough...i somehow feel that i like quite not up to the mark... i always have a feeling that huants me that ppl dun like u.... oh u did soemthing wrong... yeah since young i have such phobia... making me have problems to build friendships... been living with it since young cos i was always bullied by ppl who are younger than me... yupz... thank God now im much better... been telling myself... stop feeling the way that ppl are rejecting u.... yeah is a big struggle in life which i need to overcome... feeling insecure... now is huanting me back again... its another battle to fight again... yeah no hard feelings towards anyone... is just myself im weak in such areas in life...

But anyway after i packed my stuff and meet my Fellow A hse frens i had a gd laugh and thank you for waiting for me to come and have dinner and I appreciate it... wanna thank those who show concern too... and to my fellow O commers.... is my honour to work with u all... you all are wonderful ppl... love u all lots! 3 cheers and 3 cheers for my fellow O commers!!! hip hip huraay X3