Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School Reopening Blues

Day 2 of school... i still busy doing Oweek Treasury Stuff... trying to settle all the payment, refunds, receipts and updating the account... after Oweek end all the work start to come in... now trying to bid for my 5th module and i still can't get it and tml is final round liaoz... haiz.. think going to department office to make noise soon... eversince school started i feel very disconnected from my frens... somehow i felt that i need quality frenships than quantity... as u can see my post is like short sentances and switch from point to point fast cos in my mind there are many things now... so many problems.... mainly interpersonal relationship.... yupz... currently feeling quite bluey.... yeah blue.... anyway if ya wanna meet me for lunch in sch do contact me!!! yeah.... anyway below are the photos taken during Dive Camp in Tioman... finally got the pics

On our way to Tioman

Moving towards our first dive at Renggis Island

Rare Blackspotted Moray Eel

Yellow Box Fish

Juvenile Sweetlip

Juvenile Barracudas

Favourites of most divers

Aggresive clownfish attacking me

Playing with Sea Urchins

"Spanish Dancer" Nudibranch

Hawkbill Turtle

2 Giant Moray Eels

Rare Colourful Nudibranch

Me posing

My Buddy Amanda and Me

The Dive Gang

Diver Below!!!
Enjoying the sunset during surface interval before night dive

Cuttlefish at night

Giant Hermit Crab at night

Blue Spotted Stingray at night

Last Dive....
Leisure Divers in Dive Camp 2007 Tioman