Friday, August 24, 2007

Settling Down

Its been almost 2 weeks of school.... currently falling sick.... sore throat and flu..... oh man... hate it... a lot of things happened within these 2 weeks.... rather tough.... Thank God i had wonderful frens around me to support me.... be it in academic issues.... friendship issues.... somehow "public relations" issues in school and last but not least relationship related issues... although im not attached.... yeah... just too many things about those issues i mentioned... sometimes it really hard to blog it.... cos some of the issues are very personal and private.... but today somehow i am relieved cos i rant to some ppl who im close with as frens.... some of them understand how i feel which i do appreciate...

yeah.... some ppl might misunderstand me... for example being too nice... I keep telling myself its ok... as long i ask my heart i mean no harm one... nobody can accuse u... cos ppl might just think too far already... Thanks for this advice...

I also got many nice female frens... sometimes ppl might misunderstand or even judge immediately... those ppl who knows me won't say wrong things about me... but somehow other ppl's mouth will start to yak yak and something that are not true might fly around like flooding waters... and worst somehow i am being mistakenly recongised as someone else... haiz.. same advice still applicable... as long i ask my heart... my consciences is clear... i just treat them as frens only... im fine....

Now i also keep telling myself cannot easily like ppl liaoz... if not the tragedy in the month of June will happen again... yupz... so now just let nature take its course.. if got ppl like me good la... if dun have someday i beleive it will happen... yeah... Focus!!! =)

Somemore now transition period... maybe thats y i am more prone to such issues ba... trying to settle down with school life... anyway i got my tutorial slot which clashed with my lecture on tuesday... yeah!!!! and i mugged on par with the progress of the lectures... yeah!!! never so hardworking in my whole life.... Today went to appeal for my SSD2210 Tutorial and after much counsultation and pleading i got the tutorial slot!!! yeah!!! Below is the Modules i am allocated finally and the finalised Timetable of mine!!!! remember to jio me during my breaks!!! =)

Modules Allocated:
EC2303 - Foundation of Econmetrics
EC2373 - Global Economic Dimensions of Singapore
EC3322 - Industrial Organisation
SSD2210 - Managing Singapore Built Environment

1) Monday -
1000 to 1200 SSD2210 Lecture
1200 to 1500 Lunch break
1500 to 1600 EC3322 Tutorial

2) Tuesday -
0900 to 1100 SSD2210 Tutorial (Odd wks)
1100 to 1200 Tea Break (Odd wks)
1000 to 1200 EC2303 Lecture for (Even wks)
1200 to 1400 EC3322 Lecture
1400 onwards Lunch Break.

3) Wednesday -
1100 to 1200 EC2303 Tutorial
1200 to 1300 Tea Break
1300 to 1400 EC2373 Tutorial
1400 onwards Lunch Break

4) Thursday -
Free Day
Mug or watch webcast
Free for any lunch appointment

5) Friday -
Free for Lunch anytime
Mug or watch webcast
1600 to 1800 EC2373 Lecture

P.S The above post took me quite a bit of courage to say out =)
Disclaimer: The above post is just to blog out how i feel and clarify things and also somehow to encourage myself.... nothing more than that....