Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Neither Here Nor There

Currently... i feel like im neither here nor there... school started... i feel quite lost in terms that i am still lagging... still feeling that im on Holiday... is like finding a bit hard to blend into sch life... after such a long break too... tml finally can settle Oweek Treasury Stuff with jeremy which i am busy with... other than that... wat makes me feel that im neither here nor there is that i had made a lot of Frens during Arts Camp and Oweek... is like so far my frenships are so on the surface... is like wad i post last entry i have quantity of ppl i know but the quality is not there... yeah... plus some old problems too... but wanna thank those ppl who show concern when im feeling blue... the tags... the sms.. the msn msges... yeah.... thanks ppl...

Short term Wishes:
1) Spend more time with my frens whom is out there for me...
2) Able to do well in school...
3) Focus on Quality Friendship than Quantity...
4) Be a Blessing to my frens around me...
5) Drink Milo from Milo truck...
6) Able to do my SSD2210...
7) Oweek Treasury stuff to finish...
8) Go diving again...
9) Join NUS Dive subclub Management Committee...
10) Spend more time with God...
11) being loved by my frens

Yeah... Testing time i going through again... hmmm... somehow many ppl are asking about my love life... in terms like what kind of girl u like... anybody in mind... among a certain group u like someone... that kind of question and other related question to relationship... think i share this in my blog before but somehow my answer was very simple... just tanned sweet and preferbly petitte will do... but actually most important is about ablity to share one's soul with each other... yeah... think last time i keep looking out... tired liaoz... now is when it happens it happens... somehow like "sit down and relax"... hoping someone likes me... hahaha feel so pai seh to share this... but is the truth... yeah...

Anyway thanks ppl for the invitation for lunch, breakfast and Hokkien mee... haha... dun stop jioing me... outings dinner lunch "dates" coffee tea movies are all welcomed...