Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Big O

For the past few days many things happen... in the period of almost 9 days from 2nd August until now... i have gone thru many emotion roller coasters within such timespan in Oweek... indeed is my priviledge to be an O commer called by Tien kwan to be the tresurer... responsibility is to safe guard, Plan, and account the budget we had for O week... therefore im towards the admin side together with Uncle Bing... many times i am very happy seeing my fellow O comm frens, knowing more ppl especially my fellow O commers and freshies and rah rah thru the camp... but sometimes i feel emotionally down... having the struggle that did i do my job well.. did i offend anybody with the way i work... and the biggest down was having the doubt that am i in the o comm... is like somehow i feel im not part of the family... a sense of belonging... but i will not blame anyone cos everybody is also busy with their stuff also... and my job is behind the scenes one... i do understand =) i also wanna appreciate those who shown care and concern abt me when im down... especially i lost my cashbox key when i being dunk and stripped of my undergarments in the sea... yupz... but nevertheless i still LOVE my O comm... i do treasure the new frenships in o comm like knowing Fang Ling, Bingde, Caleb, Tien Kwan, Ethel, Rosni, Juling, Zhimin, Sandra, Rosni , Minjoo, Lawrence, Jezz, Guan Zhen, Remmy and more and old frenships like Soon Leong, Cherie, Shimin, Kaiwei... wanna say sorry also for things like im unable to help like being a validator in Rag day...

Neverthless O week is still fun and exicitng... i still enjoy working in O comm somehow... below are the pictures taken from Oweek, Rag, and Flag... Enjoy...

Registration Booth at Oweek Day1

Shimin and Me welcomes you to The Big O!

Fang Ling welcomes you to The Big O!

The Logisitcs aka Zoom Team welcomes you to The Big O!

Me and Juling who can cook and bake well !!! O comm always have goodies must thank her =)

Me and Uncle Bing... I'm Rich He is Poor!

Night Venture Peeps.... Lolx

Soon Leong Pout his Lips during Flag Day to Entertain us lolx.. Happy Birthday Soon leong by the way!!!

Flag Day working in progress after all the tins are collected...

Yuen Mei and Me... she looks scary :P keke

Serene and me working on the Rag main float Soft tech =) Isn't she sweet? KeKe =P

Merissa and Yvonne.... my besties in sch... always there to care, concern and support me when im down.. thank you girls =)

Oh yah Happy 42nd Bday Singapore!!!! wah watch the NDP esp the military parade reminds me of i once wore the no.1 uniform holding the sword during NCC day at Safti MI... was talking abt these with Cherie... oh man the memories in NCC floods back... =)

GOH NCC Day Parade 2002... Me in mid =)