Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Matriculation Day!!!

Matriculation Day has just passed... just finished my day of work for O week... just reach home not long ago... managed to finish all the freshies OG allocation... super tired... had a super busy and tiring day... during matriculation was chaos... ppl keep floding in with thier 20 dollars wanting to register for O week... so far only me and Uncle bing know how to issue receipt... so we attend the freshies from 10am right till 4.30pm non stop... no time to slack no time to eat and one went toilet break once nia... oh my oh my.... after that went to Tien Kwan's place at PGP to count the cash and tally the amount... never in my whole life hold so much cash in my hands!!! tml is another busy day.... hope my busyness also can cover some of my problems for now... yeah... Days to O week Day 1 is 2 more Days!!! Hoist The Colours!!!!

Money!!!!! super thick sia!!!!