Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Merrisa!

hmmm as my fingers at my keypad... i dunno what i should blog down... even the title i also got no idea what to put.... well this week seem to be a packed week.... went St John's Island for some field studies for my geog project... Is been dunno how long i have took a ferry to the southern Islands... took a number of photos (will post when is up)... and enjoy 15mins of St john's Island... i guess it is a nice place.... sunny with green vegetation... with the sea surrounding it... an ideal place to come with ur loved ones and have a pinic while lazing ur weekends there to unwind.... after that gotta leave to go church but in the midst i land on Kusu island to have a look where i used to go with my parents when i was very young every October... nice place.. seems like the place become very small (when i was young the place look big!) maybe now i have grown up... things looks smaller now.... the turtles are still around... and after visiting them... i hoped back to the ferry and went back to mainland....

Well this week kind of a bad week for me emotionally... yeah... nothing new right... yupz trying to overcome... everytime i go for service.. i feel so relieved... sometimes things are hard to overcome... keeping the hope for it to be over and breakthrough will come... so sometimes i dun feel like talking or saying hi pls pardon me... well today while Kboxing with my frens after celebrate Merrisa 21st Bday... some songs and MV really hit me and think about wad im going through... sometime things in life are so hard to be explained... sometimes things happen i ask God are u joking with me? but somehow God will always find ways to relieve my pain in my heart while i going through many years of trying times emotionally... yeah i do admit i am weak in my emotions... i really wanna thank those who encourage me and talked to me.. i really appreciate it...

Yupz so on the lighter note... Happy 21st Bday Dan tou!!! =)