Friday, March 28, 2008

Done

Haha Karen a.k.a Ren Mei asked me to do this... i shall try my best! :p

How to Play

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
- "Daze - Superhero"
Hahaha feel more like the artist than the song title... feeling dazed now... after all the mid test and sch work plus the poor mid term result of Microeconomics analysis II. I'm tired especially today woke up early for Money and Banking test.

Will you get far in life?
- "Train - Drops of Jupitor"
Think for both artist and song title seems that i will get far in life lol... (Train travel fast and far, Jupitor is so far from earth too)

How do your friends see you?
- "Sun Yan Zi - We Will Get There"
Hmmm the lyrics goes " Remember the days, we set out together with faith? Remember the times, so fine, when we thought that nothing could stand in our way?....... Together we've tried, as we stood side by side".. maybe suggest i always be there for them? =P

Will you get married?
- "Evanescence - My Immortal"
Yeah! I will... Cos "She's" my immortal! she will live forever in my heart =P

What is your best friend’s theme song?
- "Petey Pablo - Show Me Tha Money"
Haha never knew my fren so materialistic hahah =P joking keke...

What is the story of your life?

- "Elton John - Candle In The Wind"
What a song... yeah my life went through a lot of storms and not easy... like the candle in the wind... yeah...

What was high school like?
- "98 Degrees - Invisible Man"
Haha I'm invisible in my secondary school... sometimes i felt transperent

What’s in store for this weekend?

- "Jennifer Paige - Crush"
Haha i dunno what to say for this! oh oh! yeah I'm gonna see my long ago crush this weekend... Uh oh... =X

How’s your life going?
- "Migde Ure - Breathe"
The lyrics says "With every waking breath I breathe, I see what life has dealt to me. With every sadness I deny, I feel a chance inside me die." but out of all the darkness in life... this follows as in the lyrics... "Give me a taste of something new, to touch to hold to pull me through. Send me a guiding light that shines, across this darkened life of mine"

How can you get ahead in life?
- "Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"
Not to miss the good things around me and appreciate the things around me?

What’s the best thing about your friends?
- "Take That - How Deep Is Your Love"
Yeah they love me for who am I. I felt blessed to have them. Is a gift from God... =)

What song will they play at your funeral?
- "Nelly Furtardo - Maneater"
Haha better don't play this man... later the whole funeral everyone start eating each other :p

How does the world see you?
- "Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated"
I'm Vindicated! Im innocent! :p

Will you have a happy life?
- "Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me"
As the song suggest.... hahaha yupz exactly... i will be happy when i feel loved lol... Friends u all know what to do liaoz hur? =P kekeke

Do people secretly lust after you?
- "BB Mak - Ghost Of You And Me"
Woah thats spooky :P

How can you make yourself happy?
- "Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird"
Freedom!! Fly like a bird! keke

What should you do with your life?
- "Amy Winehouse - Rehab"
I need a rehab! yeah.... seriously....

Will you ever have children?

- "Human Nature-Eternal Flame"
Hahaha yeah i would like to... is that human nature?

What song would you strip to?

- "98 Degrees - Why"
Yeah why should i do that? :p

What does your mum think of you?
- "M2M - Miss Popular"
Haha woah... that will never happen from my mum :P

What is your deep, dark secret?
- "Airbag Feat. Mary Mary - The Name Game"
Hahaha woah.... this is hard.. makes no sense at all! LOL

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
- "The Calling - Nothing's Changed"
Haha nothing in them has changed :P

What’s your personality like?
- "Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life"
Yeah like the songs says... I'm larger than life Wohooo!!!"

What song will be played at your wedding?
- "Richard Marx - Now And Forever"
Yeah! I will say to "her" i love you now and forever!! now and forever i will be your man!!!! aaaaawwwwwwww!!!!

I am tagging:
1. Adeline Yeung
2. Cinthia Lim
3. Vanessa Poh
4. Wynne Tan
5. Yong Teck