Monday, March 24, 2008

Food Story

Random things and thoughts about food i have recently (*warning* read only when you have time cos is really very random)

- The Hokkien Mee Stall newly open at Jurong Point 1st floor, the uncle everytime i buy hokkien mee from him he doesn't seem to be in a good mood. But the Hokkien mee really rox...

- Everytime i want to buy KFC in Jurong Point, the queue is always so long compared to all the fastfood resturants like macdonalds, Subway, Mos burger and Long John's Silver. And one thing i don't really understand, I'm not trying to be racist here but the long queue in KFC is due to Bangalas and they only seem to patronise KFC not the other fastfood resturant... Whats up with KFC

- I am addicted to Aderson's of Denmark Belgium Chocolate Ice Cream Milkshake now as the choco bits are simply irresistable

- Subway always run out of Egg Mayo when i wish to have some at Jurong Point

- Subway i bought at takes default by toasting your bread without asking u whether u want to toast or not, which they usually do ask in the past (this happens to me at Jurong Point and NUS), when i like my honey oat with eye mayo or tuna untoasted.

- Every thursday my standard food is Chicken rice from Arts Canteen muslim store

- I like my chocolate waffles to be crispy instead of soggy ones in arts Canteen.

- I love to eat at Bukit Timah Market, it makes me happy, i don't know why? cos i spend my childhood there?

- Fong Seng Ice Milo Rox!

- I missed Tioman's Roti Cani (Prata)

Told you is random =)