Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Really thank God that the Econometrics paper is managable and sometimes is a paradox that when the paper is too hard... u complain and worry u get a bad grade... on the other hand when the paper is easy u also complain and worry that the answer u gave is not sufficient and doubt it cos is like so simple... pretty decieving ... well thats how i felt during the mid term... and additonal pressure is on that u cannot make careless mistake as everyone is going to score... yeah... bell curve at its work again... really hoping for the best...

Well yst had a gd time enjoyed myself with a fun bunch of ppl which is sports camp o comm... really thank God to bless me with ppl like this to make my life interesting...

Now on my hand i still have 1 more money banking mid term... Geog J2... and one econometrics project to finish and D Day is 7 april which will beginning my mugging journey for final exam and is dive dive dive for me... and can't wait for 19th April's Asia Dive Expo....

well on the area of my life... i receive a very nice quote "slow and steady" and realy hope that history dun repeat itself...