Thursday, December 6, 2007

Liberation

I do herby declare that I free from Exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!! after a gruesome paper writing 3 essays today totally tortured me when the questions are kind of hard to answer.... didn't write much but hope can do well for it anyway ec2303 exam on wed is wicked sick..... the paper is tough... unlike previous yrr.... it seems like this sem all the papers are very tough compared to previous sem for the modules i took now.... anyway hope that i can score minimum CAP of 3.5 for this semester....

So far i feel liberated but at the same time quite bothered cos too many things in my mind now... like work... christmas.... and more... will be starting work on monday at sentosa... kind of excited on one hand as is quite well paid but on the other hand diving in Singapore = Murky and yucky sea water... which means my equipment is going through tough times... Anyway will blog more when i find the time and inspiration too... =) tata~