Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007 Hello 2008

Today is the last day of 2007... well 2007 is a year of ups and downs... 1st half of the year was rather ok... but second half of the year is one of the most challenging period of my life... even my exams are taken with emotional baggage but things seems to be better now... and praise God i i am just 0.04 points away from my target CAP score.... I've learn a lot of things this year.... learning how to be a better person and living life with expectation mangement... a few more mins will the new year... i believe 2008 will be a better year for me... i know God will never shortchange me... hoping for quite a few things...... like better results.... better ppl relationships.... being healthy and be happy.... also hoping to be selected for SEP to Australia.... going for a world class dive trip... learn Nitrox.... and even more... hope next yr life will be more happening in a gd way...

Anyway below is one of the pic i got for christmas service... look at the background is so nice! anyway just made cheesecake... hope it will be good as is been long i have made one! okies... 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my frens!!!!