Friday, December 28, 2007

Praise God!

Praise God... after much prayer and putting my faith in it... my CAP score once again increase and is a big increment with an A for the first time... 2 things was not very glad is that my Industrial Organisations I scored a B- instead of a minimum B which i was hoping as i studied for that paper for like a week and my Foundation of Econometrics more than a week... surprisingly those i studied for a short while instead score better... Ironic... not only me.. other ppl also feeling the same way... but overall im still happy about it as my CAP rose from 3.28 to 3.46 with this semester CAP at 3.875.... but a tiny bit of 0.04 more to hit the 3.5 mark....

Anyway Christmas service was gd... Drama was fantastic and best of all the candlelight service is so nice! will post the pics once i got them!