Tuesday, December 11, 2007

1st Day of Work

Well today is my first day of work.... was raining like nobody business in Sentosa... Even before I start my work i was so careless dat i left my wet suit at home... but nvm manage to get a rented on as my boss manage to get it... anyway did my first dive in local waters... Visibility is very bad but still able to see an arm length vis and at the most 1.5metres... leisure diving and dive to work is very different... haha... Kind of tiring when diving to work... basically what i do is to unscrew the old nut... put in a longer nut... put the prefabricated metal rack in place... insert the treaded bolt and tighten it with nuts and washer... Wah Lah! done! lol... not easy job cos there is surge while working and a lot of sharp barnacles... but today was rather clumsy and slow cos was getting used to the procedure... yeah... and surprisingly there are fishes though some are weird looking lol... they seem to be interested in the things we do and come near us... after a day work was darn tired and sleepy.... yeah tml will be even more xiong... but quite worth it as the pay is gd... and i made an Islander membership as i have to pay the entrance fee myself... but with a gd pay i dun mind hahaha! and one things interesting is that me and my boss walk around in wet suit... kind of weird cos we look like aliens at beach station in wet suits.... Ok gotta rest for tml work... cya!