Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Centralised Online Registration System (CORS) For AY 07/08 Sem2

Tml will be bidding day one... thank God i goe 3 pre allocated modules given to me as i checked my IVLE... they are..

EC3101 - Microeconomics Analysis II
EC3303 - Econometrics I
GE2218 - Leisure, Recreation & Tourism

Left EC3332 - Money and Banking I which i can whack all my programme account points to get it.. hope it would be expensive like my EC3322 - Industrial Organisation I at a whooping 800 points and i get a B- sighz.......

Soon my timetable will be out... hey peeps out there quick share ur timtables so we can see when can meet up for lunch yeah? :P Anyway work is still tiring... work is behind time... meaning gotta work while school starts during my free days or 1/2day...

Yst was looking at PADI master scuba diver programme... was kind of interested to go for it... but if i pay another 600 dollar i will become a divemaster... hmmm should i or should i not... or both of them dun do save the money go Taiwan? hmmmm....