Friday, November 16, 2007

Nostalgic Days of NCC

I somehow come across the Nationa Cadet Corp website.... reminds me of the good old days of NCC since sec 1 to Poly Yr 3.... here are some photos i manage to find from my laptop... gd old memories...

A lot of life lessons learnt in this 14 days Course at Ang Mo Quee Camp, 39th CLT Course

Juniors in maroon, Seniors and Officers in White, Part A (Sec 1) Camp

Some of my Juniors with teacher officer Mr Latiff whom i trained them for 3 years since sec 1 to 3, very proud of them as they are dedicated, disciplined and they are the best in my eyes

Pillars of BBSS NCC(Sea) Unit which clinched 3 yrs of Gold Unit and Best Sea Unit during our reign with thanks to Mr Syam Lal, Mdm Jayanthi, SCLT and Pioneer of BBSS NCC Sea Adrian Chua and MSG Andrew Shen, Left to Right: SCLT Ng Cheong Yew, SCLT Kynneth Chang, SCLT Kouk Leong Huat & CLT Low Kok Liang

Leading my Juniors in NCC Day Parade 2002 as Sea Guard of Honour at SAFTI MI

Me and Eric as Guard of Honour Contingent Commander for NCC Day Parade 2002

International Cadet Exchange Programme and SAF-NCC Afiliation Programme, Exercise Wallaby 2002 Shoal Water Bay, Rockhampton Australia