Wednesday, November 14, 2007

10 Cent More Just Becos I Wanna Add More Meat After Choosing?

9 more days to exams.... will be starting my Industrial Organisation mugging soon.... this module i bid for 800+ points must get B+ minimum... somemore is the most interesting module i took for the whole sem...

Recently was hit by a crossroad... yupz which makes me rather vex.... but such crossroad make me realise something and continue to improve myself.... change is the only constant in life... moving myself towards the better... which i believe in everyone's heart that everyone wants to be a better person and a better fren.... Exams are coming hope i can put aside all the burdens i have and move into full gear for the final exams...

Today was discussing with my fren... the economic rice store of the arts canteen after the new canteen was built... the portion become lesser... realise the ppl at the stall also very inflexible... wad makes me feel so was that i bought a plate of rice with 2 meat and 1 vege which cost 2.30 with rice... after i see the dish was too little meat i wanna add one more meat... the auntie wanna charge me extra 80cents which is 3.10 where i could get it at 3.00... wad was ironic was that the difference adding a meat while choosing and after choosing add somemore must pay 10 cents more.. for me i dun mind the 10 cents but one thing really makes me feel ridiculous was that the auntie was inflexible and charge 3.10 instead of 3.00... since i dun wanna bother abt the 10 cents i just pay and go off... but the inflexibility really makes me feel kind of bizare... is just adding of an additional meat after finish choosing wanna add somemore also wanna charge more... yeah... but that dun really stop me from patronising the store... just that next time must choose enough liaoz to avoid add somemore after choosing...

Anyway today soemthing interesting happen... took the courage to apporach Felicia Chin to take a picture with her... hahaha... yeah... today mediacorp came to Arts canteen to flim some show about canteen food in SG schools... the Laksa and the Japanese Food was featured... hehe hope Jamie Teo come next time... =P Yeah.. below is the pic... enjoy! =) hehe hope Jamie Teo come next time... =P