Thursday, November 29, 2007

Life is Fragile

Think not long ago my fren Clement Passed away..... and a few days go i just realised my army fren Reuben passed away too in the recent dragonboat incident in Cambodia.... I was quite shocked too.... memories of the deaceased i had while interacting with them started to re-enacting in my mind.... people whom once nice to ya.... talk to ya.... joke with ya... are suddenly gone.... well maybe thats what one have to go through as an adult.... just like surprises of frens getting married and having children.... which is happening around me now.....

Yupz indeed life have been transfering from childhood to teenage years to young adult years and now going to transit to working adult in less than 2 yrs time... time passes really fast.... there is still many things in life i desire have not come to pass.... although i reaching my mid 20s... plus life is so volatile.... and fragile... after thinking all these... living life with a purpose seem to be important and significant in order to live a full life.... in the midst of being successful in future regarding career by being a boss myself with flexible working hours.... with a wonderful family in future.... what i like to see myself be is to be a gd fren to the ppl around me... a blessing which i lookfoward to be.... but many times in life now... i met obstacles... indeed doing the right thing like improving oneself and fight for a better future like obtaining a degree in NUS is like going against the current... out of these some of the reason is to gain acceptance which every human needs it but most of the reason is to fulfil who am i in this world...

Yupz... hahaha study too much liaoz.... just wondering things... and let what is in my mind flows out.... at the same time to reassure myself who am i... yeah.... =) for the frens out there... all the best for the remaining papers!!! shall meet after exams!!! cya!