Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Non Air Con Buses and Happenings of Mugging

Think i had told some of my frens that i do enjoy taking non air con buses during early morning, Evenings and after rain.... i like to take such buses and let the wind hit my face.... many of the times such instances let me think about things and relfecting upoon myself... i do enjoy taking bus rides looking at the scenaries move as the bus moves.... love that since my growing up years since childhood.... there is one time when my CCA is at Kallang at 7am at KSTC i would leave my bukit timah home at 5.30am to take bus 173 change to 10 all the way to nicoll highway... now i enjoy taking 151 and 74 non aircon buses... best after raining...

Recently busy mugging EC3322 industrial ogranisation and heres the happening and progress

1) Finished lecture notes and tutorial 1 round... tough... hard to understand and digest info...

2) Tml planning to start writing my chit that i can bring in during exams...

3) Wednesday last day of EC3322 and move to SSD2216 on thursday for sat exam...

4) Sunday final round and crucial round of mugging

5) Last friday something embarassing happened.. i saw someone look like chrystal, a fren of mine i knew at zouk and really get to know during EA1101 Tutorial class as she is my group mate... and i mistaken the person as her... cos initially i look at her i give the look "are u my fren"... she also "replied" with the look " are u my fren"... both of us stratch our necks with that look on our face and i asked... "are u chrystal" she said "no".... Oh My gosh!!! so embarassing... i quickly say "sorry sorry" and i go look for my fren alvine....

6) Classical music like "Jupitor" from Holst is my mugging hits which can help me mug better...

7) Central Lib Video room is a nice place to mug

8) I need a brain that can understand things fast!!!

Conclusion: I hate exams... exams also make me emo.... =(