Monday, April 30, 2007

End of Exam!!! Hooray!!

MKT1003 - Principles of Marketing: 23 Apr 07, Mon, 5pm - 7pm, MPSH 2A, Seat 24
EC2102 - Macroeconomic Analysis: 24 Apr 07, Tue, 5pm - 7pm, MPSH 5, Seat 14
EC2101 - Microeconomic Analysis: 27 Apr 07, Fri, 9am - 11am, MPSH 2A, Seat 14
EL1101E - Nature of Language: 30 Apr 07, Mon, 1pm - 3pm, MPSH 2B, Seat 464

YES! Exams are over... Finally can let my hair down and relax for 3 months!!! Is has been a difficult semester... Physically, Mentally and Emotionally ... despite only taking 4 modules... never regret that... yupz.... Really Hope to get CAP 3.5 when i recieve the results.... Today's paper was quite alright... managable.. but first 3 questions is tough... the remaining 5 was quite alright... really Thank God he watch over me during the exams... From now onwards many things are scheduled after end of Yr1... things like work... outings after outings... Emerge Conference... Arts Camp and Precamp... Dive trip... Birthdays... O week.... Overseas trip.... is on the way.... Next sem as year 2 planning to take 5 modules... Hope my desired modules will fit into my time table well... yupz... Wanna take this oppurtunity to thank those ppl who stood by me and encourage me during this semester.. especially during the Exam period... ppl like sch frens.. church fren... cellgroup members... really appreciate it... later 7.30pm going to meet up my sch frens for dinner!!! Freedom from academia is in my hands! yeah!