Monday, April 16, 2007

Roni Roni Bat Zion!!!

Hi ppl!! hows ur weekend? hahaha for me was busy serving as choir in Benny Hinn Healing Crusade... just reached home... Service was good... was very blessed =)... Priase God.... yeah! tml will be the start of intense mugging liaoz... exams is only 7 days again... counting down... will be mugging micro and Marketing heavily if got time will be mugging Macro and EL1101E... Hope i can get CAP 3.5 ahaha.. as u can see is my wishlist on the lefthand side... hahaha keep blogging wanna study... trying to psycho myself to study more... as im quite lazy :P... below pics are taken during the service with my frens..

My Black Book which content all the lyrics & scores of the song sang during the crusade and BH Choir Tag

Cyrus and Me... with the mulitudes of crowd behind us!

Ming Yan and Me... wah the spot light spoiler haha