Saturday, April 7, 2007

Recovering

Heyz, Well recently things has not been turning out well for me... many of the times i feel like breaking down... but somehow God keep supporting me and lift me up ... especially the frens he provided me to listen to my rantings... ppl like Selina, Rachel, Sharon, Cheryl, Yvonne, Joanna, Michelle, Merrisa, Dawn and Teck... yupz... really thanks again u guys for listening... hope i dun irritate u all hahaha... yeah... think after going thru so much problems.. together with the stress of my exams and 1 last project... think is time for me to change my mindset and move on... yeah... shall be even more secure in myself... knowing that i am called to be a nice fren (which i am trying my very best) to my other frens... be faithful and pursue excellence in the things i do... yeah somehow trademark song "only love" seem to encourage me... it goes like this "The sun will shine one day, i just play my part" meaning things will turn out to be good one day... i just play my part... being what i am called to be in this lifetime... and yesterday night... soemthing cheryl said that really encourages me too... ahaha is a long conversation but i shall cut it short... she said that im a nice guy in her opinion... hahaha i feel so flattered... and she also said that those ppl whom i nice to if they reject me or ignore me... is thier lost... cos they lose a fren that is sincere and out to help and bless... yup my heart really so strengthened after hearing what she said... thank you cheryl!!!! hahaa i always counsell u... now is ur turn liaoz.... really appreciate it... =)

Ok Ok enough of sad things... i shall mention my Macro econs lecturer... he quite unique in the sense that he give lecture in this posture... hahahaa....

Cross legged lecturer
And here are the pictures taken during georgina's bday!

Group of guys with georgina
Everyone!!!
Econs Major group photo haha