Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ben & Jerry Free Cone Day

Today suppose to be Ben and Jerry's Free Cone day... was thinking to get the free cone.... so after much consideration after my self prepared lunch... which consist of 2 honey baked ham, scrambled eggs and magarine toast... i decided to go for a haircut first... since it will be another 2 weeks for the next avalaible time to cut and my hair is long... So i went to bugis Chapter 2 to look for my stylist Pansy for a cut... after the cut... went to NLB to study with kenneth, ah bo and geri... was studying my Marketing... oh man .... is hard to study marketing.. cos too much termilogy.... that mugging it is a chore.... well just completed half of it in NLB and finished it up now at home... totally exhausted... tml shall go for round 2 to drill the terms in my mind... cos need to write essay ... oh man.. hate essays... yupz... after NLB mugging session... i went to raffles city to grab my anticipated free cone... so i walked pass donut factory is as usual super long queue... and to my horror.... the queue for B&J's free cone is super freaking hellish long la... is like 2 to 3 times the donut factory queue... oh man.. don't reall have the morale to queue for one since im alone and exhausted from mugging... so went home after that... haiz... i love ice cream... can i have a free cone? ... =( oh man oh man.... anyway tml planning to go to school... yeah... sick of studying at home liaoz... internet, TV, bed and the fridge constantly singing "lai lai lai... lai lai lai lai lai lai" to me to distract me... and kind of stuffy staying in my room too long... so today decision to go out is right! yeah... hehee tml in sch! yeah!