Friday, March 16, 2007

Images in my mind

Hi there! had a long day today... the weather recent is getting weird... darn humid... kind of sucking out all my energy... Yeah... Today almost end up eating lunch alone as my one of my besties Ah Zhu says she wanna go back to her hall to pack her room... but no fret.... another of my bestie Ah neh Stand in the gap! hahaha thanks Ah neh!!! haha and Ah Zhu no worries ok? :p... had a great lunch before my dreaded EC2102 Tutorial... surprisingly... i can do the tutorial on my own!!! i felt like a genius for that 1 hour only hahaha... Anyway the below pictures are some random images running in my mind today....

Oh where oh where has my milo truck gone, oh where oh where can it be? Wonder why today the milo tuck never come? have i missed it?


Hahaha Mr Bean.... thinking of watching this movie soon... any takers?

Wonder i wanna go Sea Sport Camp or not... im working during that period.... So far only Ah neh interested but not confirm wanna go or not... hahaha hope she jio her frens... more the merrier! :p

Hmmm what will i helping out as? hahaha Oei Oei i coming for goodie bag packing!!! hahaha hope i will be beach hunk and babe hunter hahaha!


I Miss Diving!!!! Having Withdrawal Symptoms now... I wanna be like that guy now ahaha... Next destination? hmmm.... Manado? Similans? Redang? Tioman? Aur? Sipadan? Bali?