Wednesday, March 21, 2007

天使

Hi there! School is as usual... had a 30min tutorial for microeconomics and join teck, ting wei and ah neh for lunch.... had a interesting talk... after that we went to the library... then i saw something i never saw before.... selina drooling while she sleep and i saw the whole process when the saliva flows out.... eeee yeeerrrr... hahaha oh man i took a photo of it but was caught red-handed... in the end she deleted all the photo away :(... after that met Joanna in town and i saw familiar face! Jamie!!!! with her "lesbian" fren as she said hahah!

Anyway this few weeks, a song keep ringing in my mind... which is Wu Yue Tian's Song called "Tian Shi" very nice song... makes me think of 2 things... firstly the song reminds me of my walk with God... God is like "Tian Shi" constantly watching over me and looking after me.... secondly the song makes me think of my love life.... hope i can find someone described as "Tian Shi" in the song... oh man.. my mind start thinking too much again... haiz.... big big problem in my life... but currently im ok... handling it well... trying not to think negative about it... below is the lyrics of the song...

歌曲:天使
歌手:五月天 专辑:为爱而生

你就是我的天使
保护著我的天使
从此我再没有忧伤
你就是我的天使
给我快乐的天使
甚至我学会了飞翔
飞过人间的无常
才懂爱才是宝藏
不管世界变得怎黱样
只要有你就会是天堂

像孩子依赖著肩膀
像眼泪依赖著脸庞
你就像天使一样
给我依赖给我力量
像诗人依赖著月亮
像海豚依赖海洋
你是天使你是天使
你是我最初和最后的天堂