Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I pass my EL1101E!!!

Hi there! wanna tell u all a gd news (Acutally is old news) that i passed my EL1101E Mid terms... Initially i failed it getting score out of 16/40 after the tutorial last week.. the teacher decided that one of the answer i answered wrong is considered correct... so she added 1 mark on top of the 16 which resulted a score 17/20... still fail... but as i saw my fren's question 3... i realised i got it partially correct and she marked me 0... so i went back to my tutor and tell her is it possible i can get some marks here... she look at me and say... "was it originally like that?" i was like YAH!!!! are you trying to say im cheating? hello? but nvm i reply her saying yes it was originally like dat and she say she will review it... and Praise God... when i got back my paper during the next tutorial.. she add 5 marks on top of the 17 which is 22/40... i passed! hahaha... yeah man.. the below pic explains it all...

I pass my EL1101E Mid terms!!!

Realised recently everyone is getting emotional... in short we call it emo... even teck also realised that in ppl's MSN nick... thinking about it im also quite a emo person... yeah.... especially when it come to love issues...yahz... like yesterday share a lot with my bestie ah neh about it... yeah... share a lot abt how each of us see relationship... yeah... even told her that how come im single until now... cos in the past i have 2 incident of almost getting into a relationship but in the end not due to incompatibility and fear... yeah... for me i feel that there is no such thing call trial... cos when the other put her 100% is not fair for her... yeah... thats just one of the thing we shared... for now... im quite scared of liking someone although someone potential i somehow know which i have no officially know the person has appeared.... just nice fits the bill im looking for... but there are barriers in know that person... haiz... headache.... scare to like ppl liaoz... cos most of the time is dissapointing... yupz... now gotta have big faith about that liaoz... yeah... so now just gotta let things be natural... and like what ppl always say... when its the right time... it will happen... hahaha....

Well second thing that is on my mind now is that ppl always ask me how come i know so many ppl or how come i got so many frens... i always tell them to be nice and smile... ppl will make fren with ya when u do that sincerely and start being a giver.... talking about nice.... it seems like some ppl i know in my life seems to got scared by my niceness.... in the end they "siam" away from me... thats y i got kind of dissapointed and annoyed that some ppl perceive my niceness as interested in them... then in the end frens also no need to be liaoz... it makes niceness like a sin? haiz ... kind of sad about it... cos i know i God revelation to me is to be a nice person, called to be faithful, a gd husband in future, and prosperous... a blessing to others... been working to that... although is hard as in the past i am a horrible person... but i know i can do it... and one interesting fact is that i seem to get along better with female than males... dunno why also... if thats the case let it be ba... yeah enough of all the emo stuff liaoz... hahaha.... lets move on...

As i promised to show u all the photo taken during dance uncensored 2007 at UCC when our diva ah zhu performs for one of the hall item representing raffles hall... heres the pic!! fresh from sharon today... hahah!!!

Taken with the Hot Sexy Diva Girl... hahahaha... dun beat me sharon! =P

Yeah! School kind of long today... had 2 econs lecture back to back.... and wed is my most dreaded day as those 2 lecture require lots of attention to listen to get it... yeah... here are some of the photos taken today and yesterday in school... enjoy!

Oh this kind of look wrong... lucky i put my hand inside.. if not really like holding hands sia... hahaha sorry ah neh not meant to ruin ur reputation... must make disclaimer: The above pic are 2 VERY GOOD FRENS... NOT COUPLE.... and they just happened to have crumpler bags and a fan of it... :P

Ah Neh posing happily with her new crumpler

Teck Seems to hate Mushroom related stuff nowadays...

Ah Neh loves hello Panda hahaha....

This is what teck and ah neh do in lib when they are bored....