Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry For The Late Update

Sorry for the late update.... ever since exam is done.. i was too lazy to update.... yeah... So Far i really wanna cross my fingers and hope i can get a semester cap of 3.5... hoping for the best.... I was having a love hate relationship regarding holidays... cos i no more school means no more company for lunch or breaks... so kind of stuck at home... but recently was rather ok... went for Pool side bbq at Emiko's place... enjoyed myself there hope ppl dun have to tahan my existence.... then played soccer with the rag people... and today went for makan with Jo my evil twin... so far so gd.... really hope i will not stay at home and rot my holidays... cos this is my last holiday before i step into the working world.... so really wanna spend my holiday well... so people... pls ask me, date me, jio me, or wadever me out pls!