Saturday, December 27, 2008

แฟนฉัน (My Girl in Thai)



Fan Chan (Thai: แฟนฉัน, English: My Girl) is a 2003 Thai romantic comedy film offering a nostalgic look back at the childhood friendship of a boy and girl growing up in a small town in Thailand in the 1980s. It was the debut film by six young screenwriter-directors, Vitcha Gojiew, Songyos Sugmakanan, Nithiwat Tharathornn, Witthaya Thongyooyong, Anusorn Trisirikasem and Komgrit Triwimol. With a soundtrack that featured Thai pop music of the era, Fan Chan was the top domestic film at the Thailand box office in 2003, earning 140 million baht.
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_Chan )

Just watched the above movie from channel 8 just now... my second time watching the show... watching the show really brings the nostalgic days of my childhood... i like this movie cos the male lead somehow resembles my life.... at the end of the day he could only remmeber how the girls looks like when she is like 11yrs old... same as me as i only remember my first crush in p5 and her looks when she was 11yrs old... is a pretty sad ending.... becos the girl is moving out of town and he missed seeing her the last time and getting contacts... which i lost contact from the girl i like too... and in the end he went her wedding and she is marrying another guy.... sad...
The show also let me remember how i try to get accepted by frens around me... trying my very best... just like the male lead too... yeah.... i love the movie... i think Thai movie are very nice.... and i quite love thai culture... =)