Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pre Christmas Parties

Putting a lot of things behind... on Friday i went for a Christmas gathering at Georgina place... really enjoyed myself with them... it has been 2 yrs since we had Christmas Dinner with a gift exchange... i really like to thank God to have them as my friends cos they have been with me for almost 3 yrs soon.... during my dark times when they get to know it they shown me concern and encoruagement... thank you peeps =) on that night we had so much food that we almost unable to walk... really overwelming... and we had so much left overs... really wanna thank Geo for her place and the setup of the event =)

Group photo with the very cute Christmas Log Cake that taste yummy!

My Mortal Geo!!! glad dat she is very happy with the facemask i got her

My Angel Geri!! she seems to know what to get for me... shoe bag is one of the item i needed cos my current one is so smelly and the zip is spoilt dat i gotta use safety pin in order to be able to open and close the bag...

Next on Monday i also had a great time with Raggers and many others at Hzuy's place... wanna thank Hzuy for the party and his place... we really enjoyed ourselves... gd food... great company and generous host... the food is like oh my gosh... yummy and tastey.... we had a lot of fun too... all the catching up... gift exchange and singing of carol(thats really hilarous).... Huzy and Ade u both rock man... hahaha anyway had some hiccups after the party... my rental care broke down... so sad... can't complete my task sending my frens home but somehow is alright cos we already reached the east side... Really Thank God we made to cross the huge Junction and managed to park the car safely by the Kerb... first time i encounter car break down.... something new i learn that day....

As you can see everyone had lots of fun and joy at Hzuy's place.... really love u guys... hope to see u all in school again!

Lastly, the results are out...

Kind of dissapointed with Financial Economics which i put my hope in... i know i make a lot of careless mistake in the exam... aiming for a B+ in the end got a B-... so kind of quite bothered... but overall everything is in check and the Food module really surprises me where i dun even bother to study much about it... and i got a A-... and my cap increased by 0.01 ... reall hope next sem i can do better and hit beyond 3.5...

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone!!! hope everyone have a blessed Christmas and a joyful one... =)