Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gastrono-athlon

Once again sorry for the late update... was pretty lazy after exams... is like a few weeks of madness... suddenly i feel so nua and lazy... tsk.... especially when u stuck at home u tend to be very lazy... anyway after much struggle i decided to go for an event organised by my sch church group.... initially thought it will be a bit strange cos never in contact with them for quite a while... wanna thank Howard for giving me to honour to help as the last man.... Heres a group photo before we took off...


It was cold and rainy.... my crumpler got soak to the max and i am drenched... but overall it is quite fun =) though there is some hiccups... but everything is fine... the only thing not gd is the backside got poked by the saddle which kind of hurts lol... buts its fine :P

Next one the list to update is dat i just got the post of Deputy Project Director (admin) confirmed... which i will be doing sports camp 2009... so if u are from NUS and u are interested pls let me know... after the meetings will let ya know wad post is offered... =) guess this is going to be a challenge for me cos i never took such a position before... took it by faith... i hope i can do a good job and know some great ppl which i hope i can build frenship dat last long... guess gonna be very busy soon....

Lastly i really hope this year christmas i will enjoy it well... quite excited to meet the ppl who care for me this friday and monday.... without them... my christmas is so meaningless and bored.... really hope i can enjoy myself before seeing my actual results on 23rd Dec... next sem will be my last sem... i hope it will be a gd one and to be remembered.... =)