Monday, April 7, 2008

Quick Update

sorry for the slight stagnant in my blog as i was busy with a few things... like the disgusting econometrics project, birthdays and outings... had a tiring weekend... but surprisingly i am still awake now... turning in soon.... tml another long day and will start my mugging liaoz... preparing for the finals and i am off for my 3 months holiday! anybody got any nice part time temp job please reccomend to me ok? will update the blog with photos from the weekend brithday celebration... below i just found my only photo taken in camp... i look kinda suck with my hair... but well who cares... this is army.... walk everywhere without any roof above must wear beret one lo... anyway $3 dollar haircut what do you expect... hahaha.


Days in SOA slacking on the sofas of SIL in TDO office

Oh yah... something is stucked in my head now currently in my head now....
".... Pata Pata Pata Pon .... Pon Pon Pata Pon..."