Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day

Yeah got tricked by some friends as today is april fool's day... anyway today went back to the doctor... finally all the sickness i have got on root cause... stress.... yes this is wad the doctor says... wad im suffering now is due to excessive stress... which causes my stomach to produce excessive gastric juices which make my stomach sick now... after a long consultation with the doctor talking abt stress... yupz gotta make a decision not to be stress anymore...

Guess from now onwards... i shall let go of how ppl look at me... how ppl think of me... Caps score of 3.2 and above... treating it as an incentive not a need.... no longer hold on so tightly... eversince last yr downturn in my life.... gotta let go of everything.... cos even thought my mind can take it... my body already signal it cannot take it... which the doctor say worse case will be hypertension and heart diseases... yupz... guess gotta lower down a lot of expectation i set upon myself and live a more relaxed life... yupz... looking towards the holidays after exams... going to set a target to just do moderately well without the pressure of needing to score high....