Friday, April 25, 2008

Pre Exam Blues

Tml will be my one of the most feared paper which i failed my mid term... mugging it soon... i hope this time i can calm down and think how to do the paper and not make stupid mistakes again... hahaha if u wish to pray for me and also the remaining papers... here are the schedules...

- EC3101: Microeconomic Analysis II, 26 April 2008
@0900hrs, MPSH6
- EC3303: Econometrics I, 28 April 2008
@1700hrs, PGP
- EC3332: Money and Banking I, 29 April 2008
@1700hrs, PGP
- GE2218: Leisure, Recreation & Tourism, 07 May 2008
@0900hrs, MPSH6

Anyway, yesterday was excited... i got almost all my diving equipment except my set of Divemaster manuals and Wrist compass... Finally i got my own BCD and Regulator full set! yeah! was playing with it once i got home... oh man... my BCD looks like got 2 wings when its fully inflated and my regulator look so cool with everything small except the inflator hose attachment is a bit big from normal hose cos of AIR2 connection where the power inflator and a alternate air source is integrated in 1... oh my i better start studying and quickly get the exams done and deal with gd grades like B average... =)