Saturday, January 5, 2008

Torn

Yupz... as the title suggests... my 2 yrs old oceanic wetsuit is torn with hole at the knee area thanks to the strong surge while working at Song of the sea that pushes me to hit against the sharp barnacles... but Thank god got wetsuit if not my knees will suffer nasty injuries... not mentioning my Mares fins scratched like mad now... Quite heartache actually as these things are bought with the money i earn working... guess maybe is time to replace with new equipment during dive expo this yr April...

Anyway feel very Glad i got my final module EC3332 - Money and Banking I ... at rather expensive price of 202 programme points... hahaha.. which means next sem i gonna have 1.7k of points to exploit... according to Jessica my school fren, i realized that module preference exercise is based on random or balloting basis! oh my!!! so felt really grateful this sem i got 3 pre allocated! now next hurdle will be Tutorial balloting... hope this yr balloting will land in my favour once again... This coming sem will be gd as most of my lesson start at 12pm! lol.... can nua in bed longer liaoz :P and CNY is coming!!! $$$$$!!!! lol oops... yeah... Finally was quite shocked MC king passed away.. watch the shows he is in since young.. he is very good!... a talent is lost... life is fragile... cherish the ppl around u!

Anyway thanks Van for the gifts from New Zealand! so sweet of ya! stay sweet and happy always! =)