Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back to Jurong West!

After 3 Long Years since the church move from JW (Jurong West) to Expo... Today is the first time i attended a service in Jurong West... Jurong West Church is the place God found me back again... is the place i got water baptised... is the place i feel accepted... is the place we had overnight prayer meetings, Weekday Conferences and many more... Life growing up as a Christian starts and develop there.... yupz... the presence was very strong... had a great service... oh my i love jurong west.... Today service seems to life up my confidence.... is like a lot of my desires... i always got disappointments... not having the self confidence always wanna proof to ppl... but well.... is time to build it up again after so many years of disappointments... always remembering this revelation "God will never shortchange me"