Thursday, July 26, 2007

Self Reflection

Helloz how's everyone been doing? well for me i can finally slow down my pace of life after 4 Camps, 1 week of hectic work and 3 days of Bangkok trip with shopping madness... currently very dry of $$ now... hope i can receive my money soon.... For now.. the final project which is a big one will be O week 2007: The Big O.... which i will be doing the task of a treasurer, help Bing De in his PR things and help my Oei Oei to do Yohos.... yeah man... and hope my DPD admin Caleb has a speedy recovery and quickly join back this awesome team of O comm... yo ho haul together... hoist the colours high!!!... Anyway after LOST camp one thing that astonished me is that my SP from that camp stay same street, same block and same level as me... door to door only 20 metres away... oh man... freaky... hahaha... the world is indeed small...

Well Recently has been doing some self relfection... even at every point of contact with ppl when i talk to them... thinking whether did i do or say any wrong things.. trying to be the best fren i can be with my limited resources and ablility... well guess i am starting to get a bit insecure... is like when ppl talk something negative about a person.. sometime i do reflect myself.. am i like dat... yupz... that is one of the thing at times will bother me... i try not to worry like this... wanna be secure and have confidence in myself... praying that God will lead and guide me every single day to be a blessing to my frens around me... that is one of my life goal... yeah.. so any frens who read my blog if i did not "treat" u well... pls pardon me... yeah... now dunno y love is all around eversince arts camp... scandals have been spreading.... ppl having crushes... lol... for me haahaha gone thru a lot of heartaches liaoz... want to like ppl sometimes i will take a step back scare same tragedy happens again.... haiz... so now see how its goes... yeah... and i got wonderful frens around to love me... yeah!!!! anway below are the reamaining photos i got from Kai rong from bangkok Trip!!!... dive trip one still pending!! argh...

5 Squeeze into 1 3 seater Tuk Tuk

Fast and Furious Tuk Tuk

After a long shop at Night market our legs are sore...

Leaving bangkok :(

Greetings from Thailand with Ronald Macdonalds... Sawadee kap!!!

Fashion Parade Pose 1

Fashion Parade Pose 2

Fashion Parade Pose 3

Waiting for Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk adventure take 1

Tuk Tuk adventure take 2

Tuk Tuk adventure take 3

A&W yeah!!!

Streetside food