Saturday, July 7, 2007

070707 A Perfect Day

07 07 07... thats is today.. wat a special day... only every 1000 yrs occur once... many ppl chose to get married today... which significe perfection and in western culture 7 is a lucky number... 7 is also the number of perfection in the bible... thats y God rest on the 7th Day after creation... hahaha so 7 is a gd number... yeah... aahahaha many couples also go out today to spend this special day with thier loved ones... hahaha for me... is just me with God in church... cos i got no special one which i can spend this special day with her... hahaha.. kind of sad... but nvm... hahaha... many ppl like very keen about my love life... but it seems that i dun have any breakthru in it... haha... yah lo... some ppl ask me wat kind of girl i like esp my cellgroup leader... like he ask u prefer the cute kind of the executive kind.. i answered cute hahaa... yeah thats my preference... like i prefer petitte and tanned one... haaha.. but is very subjective la.. as long as have someone who cares and love me the way i am i very happy liaoz... haha.. okies.. lets not venture further liaoz... cos been hurt by it many times... hahaha 070707 do ur part... stop global warming! =) hahah thats very random :P