Saturday, June 16, 2007

NUS U.n.i.t.e.d Outing

Really Thankful i got to know this bunch of ppl as they are indeed a great bunch of frens... wasn't in the POS actually.. but really very thankful they still treat me as part of NUS u.n.i.t.e.d with great frens like Kenneth Jay, Pei Yun, Yuan Tai, Chee Kiong, Weiling, Chang Han, Titus and more as the list goes down... anyway we went to Vila'Ge for dinner and then proceed to Ben N Jerry's For Ice cream...

Natalie Playing with my Camera without my permission! lol! :P

For the Next few weeks... will start to be busy all the way till school reopens.. things i will be busy with will be like Arts Camp, ICMAT Conference Event Setup, Dive Camp, NUS CHC Orientation Camp, O week.... with O week being the most Xiong one as there are many things to be done together with NUS CHC Orientation Camp... Keep me in Prayers! Anyway was very glad that my Cellgroup celebrate my Bday today!!! And here are the gifts!!! a very big thank you to all of ya from N250!!