Monday, June 18, 2007

Human Soul

Human Soul has 3 components... which is Mind, Will & Emotions... which somehow Animals dun have all these... which is a Gift from God... if not we become robots... Every human soul has 7 needs... which is spirituality, Love, Self Esteem, Knowledge, Security, Freedom, Aesthetic... Where aesthetic means Drama, Music, Paintings which is the Arts and visual appeals... Anyway of the 7 needs is missing or in lack... The Soul will be hungry meaning Ppl will feel a certain degree of emptiness in thier hearts... Which one of the consequences will be depression... Yeah learn this during one the service i attended...

So how when i go through all these i start to think about myself... cos somehow i feel at a point of time my soul is kind of hungry... out of the 7 needs wat I may heavily deprieved from is Love and certain degree of security... Thank God is a gd God where somehow i live my life with Someone to lean on which is Him... when i am feel kind of uncertain i will go to Him... although i do admit im quite pessimistic.. maybe is because the bad experiences i had... there are so many thing i can share but trying to keep it short...

As the previous post my Love language is Physical Touch... would like to thank all the frens who gave me hugs and also spent time listen to me talk to me.. i am very grateful... Thanks a lot! Hoping someday someone special will come into my life where God's Love will flow through the person which fills up my Soul...