Wednesday, June 13, 2007

End of Precamp & My Bday

Pre camp has finally come to a close... enjoyed these 2 days at the pre camp where i can meet up my uni frens once again to have fun and enjoy each other's company.. really wanna thank the O comm of Arts Camp as they did a Fantastic Job.. yeah!!! although i know some ppl might not like me or wat... but well.. i always welcomed to accept them =)... yupz one fact in this world.. u can never please everyone... especially when u are doing wat's right... like being frenly... Anyway wanna thank our House IC Michelle for her hardwork! hahaha and she's a big bully... haha.. ut she is a funball to tease and be with haha... Yellow house will be the best in the upcoming Arts Camp! So far haben choose a OG name yet.. but me and Sharon will try our best... YEAH MAN!!!

Anyway my Bday has come to a close... Bought a cheesecake today to celebrate myself... hahaha wanna thank those who sms me, msn me, Frenster Comments and messages to wish me happy birthday.. really appreciate it... and also frens who celebrate it yesterday with me... yeah... but somehow this yr my bday i seem to be "not satisfied" and feel kind of down.... cos this yr is like very dull... it also makes me think that wah... am i a bad fren or wad... is like u put in a lot of effort in being a nice and caring fren but yet wat comes back to u... u feel kind of shortchanged...
yup it really sends me to reflect myself too... maybe my expectation are high ba... sorry for the ranting.... anyway im fine.. just that this yr 12 June 2007 is quite dull for me.. just like a normal day... maybe thats y i buy the cheesecake to satisfy myself... hahaha... but no worries.. thanks ppl once again for the wishes and effort and the NUM singlet... hope miracle happens and i have new caps and slipper haha :P