Monday, June 14, 2010

Twenty Seven

Finally the day has come.... every year is always a struggle it will make my yr gd or bad... though this may sound a little demanding and insecure... but every year my wish is too really celebrate my special with ppl who cherish and appreciate me... My family do not have a habit to celebrate birthdays and special occasions... Hence when I was a kid... I was very jealous of other kids that their parents throw a party for them and ask other kids to celebrate his or her birthday... overtime... this jealousy and envy had been part of me every single yr... same goes to festive seasons like christmas... sometimes i tried so hard to make it happen yet it is not genuine... I kind of felt a little down when June is approaching... dreading the same old sad thing is going to happen (same for valentines day, christmas, Chinese New Yr) this year... but somehow i tell myself that is either geniune from people who really appreciate or leave it... no point trying to hard yet causing even more damage to the relationship you have with ppl and ur own soul...

These 2 yrs had been gd as my sports camp o comm in 2009 and my dive shop frens in 2010 celebrated my bday... i really do appreciate the effort to make my day special... last yr i got shaved at the top of vivo city and this yr i got stripped off my pants and fins underwater at Sebukang Bay (Thanks for not stripping my trunks off) plus almost kena smashed into the cake pan while being tasked to lick it.. I can say myself to be fortunate to have ppl celebrating my bday and i do do appreciate it.. however sometimes i do yearn for a group of ppl whom i can from now be together till we grow old kind of frenship...

Anyway i would like to thank Erny, Cindy, Nana, Chandra Dewi, Marg, Perry, Lester, Darren, Jonathan, Lloyd and Jeremy for celebrating my Bday at Dayang... thanks for the effort and also the cake by Darren... I was happy to see Dolphins at the surface at Lang Bay during the second dive (too bad it was spoilt by an ang mo girl who plunge into the water hard to scare them off before it could reach our boat)... was very happy too dat i clear my deep dive specialty too at 40m (thanks Perry!)

I would also like to thank Runi and Felicia for meet me up on Thurs for a bday dinner! you girls rock k! I would also like to thank every who FB and sms me happy bday! you all made my day =)

Anyway the below photos are some long due photo taken during last week company family day at the Zoo.. =)