Sunday, May 30, 2010

Goodbye Samsung Omnia, Hello Iphone 3Gs!

Last Sunday noon... I lost my Samsung Omnia while taking the shuttle from Bishan to City Hall... I don't know why I am so calm when i lost my phone (just a little anxious)... I think through and find all the things I should do to try find back my phone.. so I seek help from the person in charge of the shuttle bus... However, was in vain after a 5 hour wait... but I really wanna thank the transport co-ordinator for YoG Asian Arena Qualification for Track and Field... they really did a great job trying to find my phone... though the phone was kind of lost for Good... but i really appreciate they took all the effort they could.. Kudos... wanna Thank May who was the Bus Fleet leader...

Hence, I am thinking of what phone to get and I decided to get iphone 3gs... paying another 518 for a new phone for a lost 1.5yr old phone which is so scratched and cui... To my surprise, my dad paid for my phone even when i already took out my credit card.. thanks Dad... I really hope i dun lose my phone again... In my 10 yrs of using a mobile phone. this is the first time i lost my phone...

So please let me know your contacts again so I can save into my phone and avoid asking "who is this?" =)