Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Job Search

Job search so far has been tough in such period... all the companies whom express interest recruiting me are financial planning and wealth managament... which somehow i am not interested in... today i received a call from a recruitment agency whom arranged an interview with me being a business development manangement trainee... my very first interview... i should give a shot to it... if success gd... if not is my chance to get exposed to a formal interview with an employer... so far been sending out resumes after resumes... job application is a tedious job and very demoralising if companies dun get back to u after sending 10s and 20 application which u need to fill them up online one by one over and over again...

Recently i am very lost especially when NUS school term starts... now currently i am involved in Run NUS and it seems dat i can't bear to leave school.... NUS is a place i really experience a lot of changes in my life.... really been thru a lot academically and also emotionally.... i really really hope once i step in work life i can find a new meaning of life once again... or even be back to the positive me... there is a lot of things on my mind... but i guess i am not going to share here cos there are many F**kers out there.... so well if u really wanna know u gotta dig it out from me personally...