Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduated!

For the past week i was graduated in both courses! one is my PADI Wreck diver course which i can dive around and into wrecks with a penetration line and more guidelines! the trip was a marvellous one as i enjoyed myself through out the trip! thanks Andy and Karla for being such good host and instructors! best dive site for the trip is Snake rock... fantastic! Nurse Sharks, Huge marble ray, Great Vis! At Kuantan wreck the vis is also terrific! with minimum current... awesome!

Second course i graduated is my Uni education! yeah! as the picture below... its self explanatory!


Really wanna thank God for such results. Finally i met my target of Cap 3.5 and graduated with Merit... now the challenge is to find a job now... tough....
Anyway on a different light.... i went to Chek Jawa yesterday for an inter tidal walk trip... the place is a beauty... enjoyed myself walking around the place and see interesting critters.... and after that i went to my boss dive shop to help with the shifting... so excited about how the new shop look like!