Friday, May 1, 2009

Crossed The Finish Line

Finally i crossed the finish line in NUS... finally ended all my exams and considered a free man.... before the exams was butterflies in my stomach... but after exams i feel nothing... the last paper was indeed the toughest which no matter how much u flip... u dun really find the answer... i really hope i can do well for the last sem and graduate in time... suddenly now feeling kind of empty... is like suddenly nothing to do... the weird feeling.... sports camp stuff are coming the way and really hope my boss will schedule me some DM duties to pass my time in a meaningful manner... last yr my emotions totally went into extreme low at this period... i really hope this yr history won't repeat again.... Anyway for those whose exams ain't over... all da best... i also had my days ending late so u are not alone and u can end early like me in future possible =)